Which photo is good to upload?
• NO blurred, very dark or pixelated photos.
• NO photos in which your pet is very far from the camera.
• NO profile pictures (we need to see both eyes), YES front and 3/4 photos.
• YES photos with good quality, well illuminated and with your pet at close range to be able to differentiate its distinctive features.
• Remember that; the portrait will be the same as in the photo, if it is not well illuminated, or the colours are not correct, it will be reflected in your Wooolfy poster.
• Remember that; The funnier your pet looks in the photo, the funnier the result will be! And again, your pet doesn't need to be looking at camera.
Your pet portrait 'Vincent Van Wooolf' includes:
• 3 sizes: (A4-21x29cm)(A4-8,3x11,7")·(A3-29x42cm)(A3-11,7x16,5")·(A2-42x59cm)(A2-16,5x23,4")
• PACKAGING: cardboard packaging that ensures the integrity of the poster during the journey to you.
• POSTER: High resolution paper with a glossy finish and great colour definition. Ideal for highlighting the pet's beauty.
• INK: No polluting fuels are used for its manufacture, non-flammable, they do not require any special ventilation, without dangerous air pollutants. It has a return and recycling program for ink cartridges.
• Wooolfy quality.
Our artists design each pet poster with love, care and attention. Their goal is clear: Capture your pet's unique personality and facial expression, adapt it to its new body and thus turn your pet's photo into art, ready to exhibit at home. The perfect personalized pet gift for all animal lovers.
We collaborate with ASOKA!
Asoka el Grande is a non-profit association, legally constituted, whose main objective is to denounce the abandonment and mistreatment of animals as well as to welcome and take care of them until they find them a new home. At Wooolfy we want to do our bit by making our platforms available to report animal abuse and help in the search for shelter homes. We also donate a part of our profits to buy medicines, since a good part of ASOKA animals suffer from diseases.
Click here if you want to help, adopt or become a volunteer: ASOKA
Click here for more information and you will discover the philosophy and mision of Wooolfy.